In this video, I teach you how to curl your eyelashes the proper way! Throw out those old crimping eyelash curlers and upgrade to a heated one. I have one I sell on my website here.
Here are the quick tips:
- Apply to lashes that already have dried mascara on them.
- Start in the middle, straight across for 5 seconds, then twist at the top.
- Next, heat the outer half, straight across for 5 seconds, then twist at the top.
- Finally, heat the inner half, straight across for 5 seconds, and twist.
This video shows you how to properly apply your mascara. The quick tips are below:
- Don’t pump your mascara tube, twist out the brush.
- Tap off the excess off the tip of the brush.
- Poke the product at the base of your eyelashes.
- Then use the side of the want to even distribute the product to coat all your lashes.
*Bonus tip: Use a lash separator while the mascara is still wet. Jiggle the comb at the base of the lashes to the top to comb them out and separate.
Your Color Image Center is back up and running