Nurturing hydrator, non greasy, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. May be used UNDER your moisturizer. Lightweight formula absorbs quickly. Can be used OVER make up to give a sheer non-greasy glow.
1. Oils can be used day or night. 2. The right face oil can benefit any skin type, even acne-prone. 3. Face oils help skin retain moisture and stay hydrated all day long. 4. Oils deliver moisture and radiance without residue 5. Oils reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of antioxidants and other powerful anti-aging ingredients. 6. Many face oils have aromatherapy benefits-they can lift or calm your mood.
JUST THE FACE
- Press oils onto your face-don’t rub.
- Apply your skin care in order of thickness, with the thinner formulas first. This usually means oil goes after serum but before moisturizer.
- Mix oil with your foundation for additional moisture and skin care benefits.
- You can massage oil over a dry clay-based mask to help remove it easily.
- Add oil to your shampoo or conditioner for silkier strands.
- Smooth oil over dry polish for a flexible, high-shine seal that resists scuffs.
- Dab oil on your pulse points before spraying on perfume to prolong the scent.
- Blend oil with your body moisturizer or apply it directly on extra-dry patches for a boost of hydration.