In this video, I show you how to apply your blush to define your face!
- Choose your blush product of choice, cream, pressed, or custom blend.
- Choose YOUR color that is right for your skin tone.
- Start at the hair line and brush forward.
- Stop where your eye color starts.
- Bring that color back no lower than your ear lob to make a “V”.
- Blend out the harsh lines with your kabuki brush.
In this video, I teach you how to curl your eyelashes the proper way! Throw out those old crimping eyelash curlers and upgrade to a heated one. I have one I sell on my website here.
Here are the quick tips:
- Apply to lashes that already have dried mascara on them.
- Start in the middle, straight across for 5 seconds, then twist at the top.
- Next, heat the outer half, straight across for 5 seconds, then twist at the top.
- Finally, heat the inner half, straight across for 5 seconds, and twist.